The Gamification Conference on April 2 has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 outbreak. We cancel also the video conference scheduled for April 2 and plan to hold the conference 2 11 2020.
Check back with us in the near future for updates on the gamification event.
Gamification is a key word when discussing effective learning. Are you one of the few implementing gamification at work?
Do the consultants, trainers and specialists provide an engaging approach to CSR activities in your company?
Are corporations demanding enough from event professionals and consultants in terms of bringing value together?
Are the event professionals including enough gamification in the offered activities?
GamesThatMatter promotes the use of gamification to ACCELERATE positive CHANGE on topics that are critical such as climate issues, safety at work, having a healthy lifestyle, and children’s protection.
Gamification of consulting tasks is a game changer because gamification safeguards synergy, improves engagement, reduces wasted efforts in trying to convince the different stakeholders, and it can streamline decision making.
At this conference there is a high risk that you may learn something new or get inspired to act on:
- Gamification of safety; How to accelerate the learning process and make it more joyful – for otherwise heavy topics like work safety.
- How to amplify the storytelling with gamification – for example historical events from WW2.
- You will experience how awareness on items such as plastic can be thought through Gamification.
- We will experience how a fun event can be both impactful and sensible.
- Using gamification and how to get it integrated into your initiatives.
- Networking with other people ready to share experience and solutions
- And much more that we could not even imagine…
Yes, there will be presentations, but there will also be more interaction, playing, and moving your body while enjoying the Copenhagen ZOO. As we know, animals can offer qualified answers to many of our current challenges as humans. So how do we tap into that wisdom!
Who is it for?
For individuals and organizations who want to accelerate positive change:
- Key people responsible for implementing/accelerating learning and changing for example strategy alignment,
- ERP implementation
- Onboarding/hiring professionals
- Safety at work professionals
- CSR stakeholders
- Managers and key people of companies
- Coaching and training companies
- Event professionals
- Game creators and other stakeholders.
Who are the facilitators/presenters?
We are sharing knowledge and best practices, offering the skills needed for being successful in fast track implementation of gamification.
- Industry experts – to ensure a holistic business approach and safeguarding relevant content
- Event creators/professionals and actors – to ensure joyful learning and improvement processes – and of course, WOW effects.
- The “victims” of gamification that make the things happen
- And YOU – even though you might not be presenting your case – we believe you will be contributing to the dynamics and synergy of this day.
09:30-13:00: Morning program:
- Introduction key note
- Copenhagen ZOO and CSR.
- Coastzone Denmark – General trends in Gamification. What do we expect from the future?
- Barcelonasail, spain – Plastic awareness gamification. Eco Tourism and Plastic Ocean Game.
- Børns Vilkår, Denmark – Gamification used for charity events with ambitions
- Storytel Escape, Norway – Storytelling and gamification of historical events: The Heavy Water Sabotage of WW2
- TOUR DE ZOO – PLASTIC EDITION
13:00-14:00: Lunch break
14.00 -19:00: Afternoon program
- Summit Greece – Gamification of leadership development. How to combine simplicity with core negotiations training?
- Aventi Sweden – Gamification of onboarding and qualification – Aventi Academy
- Bahçebiz Gelişim Akademisi – Turkey Gamification and coaching.
- Global Enabler – Finland – Gamification of GE score
- DOL Events – Holland – Lifestyle Vegan
- Christiansen Consulting, Gamification of safety. How to make significant and sustainable changes – with joy?
- Games That Matter – General Assembly – GAMIFIED
19:00: Dinner and networking event
The fee includes:
Full program, refreshments, soft drinks, lunch.
Dinner and networking event: 95 EUR/person
- Motivation: A true upside for the participant brought through active engagement
- Learning: Learning by doing. Games made by and for the players
- Building relations: People are forced to interact in order to solve the different tasks and games.
- Creativity: People and groups will need to behave creatively. The better way of retaining.
- Performance: The gamification will trigger a competitive attitude towards the topic and goal – earning valuable points.
- Energy: When we play, we produce more positive energy and have a better outcome of the learning process.
If a registrant is unable to attend the event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else to attend in their place.
Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
Registrations cancelled less than 30 days, but more than 10 days before the event are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fees paid.
Registrations cancelled less than 10 days before the event are no longer eligible for a refund.